For owners who wish to sell their investment, commercial or residential property, we offer an individual sales concept with a complete range of services.
Every property sale is prepared after a detailed consultation with the seller and an inventory of the property. After market analysis and sales price determination, we generate a coordinated marketing concept and meaningful sales documents. We accompany the interests of the seller in the notarisation process and offer further services relating to the property business.
Wertstein Immobiliengesellschaft mbH has a national and international network of a wide variety of buyer structures with property requests for purchase in the Dresden, Berlin and Leipzig regions.
- individual and personal consulting
- inclusion of property-related data and special features of the property or properties
- consideration of the current market situation in the property context (micro and macro location)
- pricing determination using object- and location-based evaluation procedures
- target group analysis
- due diligence processes (commercial and technical due diligence of all relevant property documents)
- creation and management of data rooms
- inspection of information and files
- creation of high-quality object images
- preparation of floor plans, views and sections
- creation of an attractive exposé
- comparison with interested persons from our national and international network
- targeted customer approach
- property portal sales sign on the property (optional)
- conduct of inspection visits
- qualification of interested persons
- ongoing owner reporting
- accompaniment of the negotiations to the purchase contract
- representation in notarial certification
- property management
- tenant management
Outreach or discretion – you choose the marketing strategy
When selling your property, we focus on your personal values. There are two marketing methods to choose from – the out-reaching and the discreet approach. We will advise you in detail on the respective advantages of these marketing strategies.