Data protection declaration of the website: www.wertstein-immobilien.de
The following provisions apply in relation to the processing of personal data when using our website:
(1) The following text provides information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which relates to you personally – such as your name, address, email addresses as well as (if appropriate) your user behaviour.
(2) The responsible body in accordance with Article 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) is
Wertstein Immobiliengesellschaft mbH
(3) When contacting us by email or contact form, the data you provide us with is processed and stored, so that we can answer your questions. In regard to our contact form, obligatory information on your part is marked by a “*”. We delete the data collected within this context (once the storage is no longer necessary) or restrict its processing in the event of (say, tax-related) statutory retention obligations or if other justifications exist in relation to continued storage. In the latter case, however, not later than one year after initially storing the data, we undertake a separation and restriction of access regarding the data stored due to legal provisions, unless otherwise specified in the following text. In this respect, the legal basis for the initial collection of the data is provided for in Article 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, while the legal basis for the further processing in the course of fulfilling our contract – or for the purpose of executing pre-contract measures required to respond to your request/enquiry – is set forth in Article 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR , or (as appropriate) continued storage is necessary for other legal reasons as laid down in Article 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR.
(4) In the event that we would like to fall back on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail – as specified below – concerning the respective activities. In this process, we will also state the criteria laid down for the storage duration.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to your personal data stored by us:
– the right to information,
– the right to rectification or deletion,
– the right to restriction of processing,
– the right to object to the processing, as well as
– the right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Supervisory Body if, in your opinion, we have undertaken unlawful processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you can usually contact the Supervisory Body of your normal place of residence or place of work or our registered office.
(3) Insofar as you have asserted your right to rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing as listed in Clause 1, then we are obliged to inform all recipients, to whom your personal data has been disclosed, of your desired rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of its processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportional effort. In any case, however, you are entitled to be informed concerning these recipients.
(4) To avoid any misunderstanding over this, we would point out that that no automated decision-making process whatsoever takes place in accordance with Article 22 Sections 1 and 4 GDPR.
- Collection of personal data when visiting (= calling up) our website
When visiting (= calling up) our website for purely informational reasons, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit any information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to us. For this purpose, we use a transmission process based on the SSL protocol (secure sockets layer-protocol: TLS 1.2). If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required to enable us to display our website to you and ensure the stability and security (the legal basis is provided by Article 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f EU GDPR)
- IP address (duration of storage 2 weeks)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted in each case
- The requesting website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- Other functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely information use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you generally have to provide other personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which, the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent, we make use of external service providers to process your data. These providers have been meticulously selected and contracted, they are bound to our instructions as well as being regularly controlled.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that contract conclusions (or similar services) are offered by us together with partners. In this regard, you will receive more detailed information upon disclosing your personal data or in the description of our offer. For the hosting of our website, we make use of the Patrick Erler company, transacting business under the name “Pat Erler – EDV-Beratung” (IT consultancy), Jordanstr. 17 HH, 01099 Dresden (hereinafter referred to as “PATERLER”). Our PATERLER, in turn, makes use of the following subcontractor: Hetzner AG, whose servers are also located in the European Union.
(4) Insofar as our service providers are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you regarding the consequences of this fact in the description of our offer.
- Objection (or revocation of consent) to processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data on a case-by-case basis, you are free to revoke this consent whenever you want under the contact data specified in § 1 Section 2 (above) or in the Legal Notice linked there. Such a revocation – once you have expressed it to us – has an influence on the reliability of the processing of your personal data.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to this processing. This is particularly the case if the processing is not required for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with you – this is depicted in the following description of functions. When you exercise such an objection, we would request you to give your reasons why your personal data should not be processed by us. In the case of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and either stop (or adjust) the processing of your data, or provide you with our compelling legitimate reasons as to why we continue the processing.
(3) You are, of course, free to object to any processing of your personal data for advertising or data analysis purposes whenever you want. You can inform us of your objection to the use of your data for advertising purposes by using the contact data specified in § 1 Section 2 (above) or in the Legal Notice linked there.
- Links to external websites
Insofar as our website contains links to websites of other providers, then this Data Protection Declaration does not apply to the contents of such websites. What data the operators of these websites may collect lies outside the range of our knowledge and influence. Information on this is available (as appropriate) in the Data Protection Notice of the respective external website.
UPDATE kas_wp_posts SET `guid` = REPLACE (`guid`, ‘http://urban-memory.de’, ‘https://urban-memory.de’) WHERE post_type = ‘attachment’;